Tonight’s page is very bright.
The page started as a grey background that I cleaned a variety of stencils (in various colours) onto. I then dropped Golden fluid acrylics onto it and spread them across the page. Finally, for the background, I sprayed on some Dylusion inks in the pink and turquoise.
Gold and browns and greens for today’s page. Another favourite colour combination.
- Tim Holtz melange tissue paper
- Golden gesso
- Golden matte medium
- Distress Stains: ground espresso, vintage photo, mustard seed, peeled paint
- Distress Sprays: vintage photo, frayed burlap, wild honey
- Dylusion spray black marble
- Versamark stamp pad
- Recollections micro beads
- Stampendous Frantage aged gold embossing powder
- Stampendous Frantage champagne crushed glass
- Heidi Swapp stencil
I love the colour combination used in today’s page. I love it so much, I’ve used it many times.
I started by gluing the book pages down with Golden matte medium then gessoed over too with a light wash of Liquitex professional gesso. I then started adding the sprays in layers until I was happy. I used Distress Stains, Dylusions, and Heidi Swapp sprays.
I then added the embellishments and title.
The cheese cloth and leftover bit of book page where glued down with Golden soft matte gel. The Recollections chipboard title (coloured with more of the same sprays) was stuck down in the same way. I then added the Stampendous Frantage Aged Marine embossing powder and recollections microbreads. I added a few drops from the spray bottles and I was done.