Oh boy. This painting is fun!
I wanted to do a blue canvas. Focus on blues, greens, a mellow, calm canvas. The pop of colour was going to be from the yellow and purple in the background (and, on a side note: I’m using purple! I usually don’t because I find it almost Easter eggy in colour but look at me go, 2 days of purple!) Ha. We see how well that turned out.
- 11″ x 14″ Artist’s Loft canvas
- Golden acrylic paints: carbon black, manganese blue, teal (fluid acrylic), ultramarine violet, cadmium yellow light, cadmium red light, and light green
- Liquitex professional acrylic light blue
- Liquitex professional gesso
- Neocolor II wax pastels
- Sharpie oil based paint pen
- Faber-Castell Pitt pens big brush and brush
- Staedtler pigment liner