Trio of Canvases
Tonight I painted 3 small canvases. Here is the link to the 366 Days of Art post.
I like how they turned out. All different with a white flower tying them all together.
- Liquitex professional Naphthol Crimson, alizarin Crimson, cadmium orange
- Golden acrylic paints cadmium red light, and cadmium yellow light
- Golden acrylic colours phthalo green, light green yellow, green gold, cadmium yellow light
- Liquitex basics brilliant yellow green, light green
- Liquitex professional acrylics Naphthol Crimson, cadmium orange
- Golden acrylic colours phthalo green, light green yellow
- Pebeo iridescent copper
I started with the two small canvases – 3″ X 9″ but I had so much paint that I grabbed the third canvas which is 6″ X 6″. I wanted to make the backgrounds super bright and layered with a simple flower in the foreground. I like how the turned out.
Side note: I’m making canvases because I have my first show of the year next weekend so I need to build up some stock! Although I really need to think about how I’m going to display all this now. Things to think about.