Dark Canvas Materials
Here is the link to today’s 366 Days of Art piece.
Very sofisticated. It’s an old points card but it works great to spread paint across the canvas or page. Problem is, you can end up with a lot of paint loaded on it. Instead of wasting though, it I’ll use the paint as background on journal pages.
- 16″ X 20″ canvas
- Golden gesso
- Golden acrylic paints: light green, cadmium yellow light, manganese blue, cadmium red light, carbon black
- Golden fluid acrylic teal
- Pebeo studio acrylic vivid pink
- Holbein acrylic colours Prussian blue
- Grumbacher academy dioxazine purple
- Liquitex basics quinacridone magenta
- Liquitex professional heavy body acrylic: phthalocyanine blue, cadmium orange