Breathe Canvas Materials
There is a reason for the name today. It’s a reminder to myself to just breathe. In. And out. It’s all going to be ok and, now that scaled back a bit, it’ll definitely get better.
I really need to stop telling myself I’ll only make a simple piece. It never happens that way. Pretty sure that whenever I say that the painting turns out way more complicated. Case in point, today’s art.
- Dylusions vibrant turquoise, cut grass, and black marble spray inks
- Shimmerz Vibez Taupe of the Morning spray
- Shimmerz Spritz Taupe of the World
- Finnabair Prima art ingredients frosted mica flakes
- Prima flowers
- Recollections flowers
- Recollections Capri micro beads
- Prima ribbon
- Finnabair Prima vintage trinkets
- Prima resin bodice
- Tim Holtz resin flowers
- Tim Holtz metal words, arrows, nibs
- From my stash: metal key, breathe tag, compass tag, fleur de lis tag, vintage watch parts
- Golden molding paste
- Finnabair art basics 3D matte gel
- Silver ice gelatos Faber-Castell
I think that’s it. If there’s more, I’ll edit to add them in!