be the calm materials
I love this page. I know I say that about a lot of the stuff I make but I really mean it with each and every one. I decided to do a colorful background but didn’t add the doodles. I felt this page, with its myriad of colour should exist on its own.
- Golden gesso
- Golden acrylic paints – carbon black, cadmium yellow, light green, manganese blue
- Golden fluid acrylic – teal
- Pebeo vivid pink
And that’s it. A very limited pallette today but the sheer intensity of the colours used means it really stands out.
All materials for this page were from The Paint Spot.
And since I missed yesterday’s material list, I’ll include it in today’s post.
Heart Shaped Balloons
- Liquitex professional gesso
- Liquitex quinacridone magenta ink
- Golden: cadmium yellow, carbon black
- Golden fluid acrylic – sepia
- Pebeo Naphthol carmine, vivid pink
- Dylusions spry ink – bubblegum pink, lemon zest, pomegranate seed
- Tim Holtz distress inks – vintage photo
- Faber-Castell Pitt pens
- Faber-Castell Ecco pigment pen