Take a Chance Journal Page Materials
This page was amazing.
This was a big, scary challenge for me, I sat there for quite a while before touching gesso to page. But, I did it, and guess what? I love how it turned out. Just goes to show, sometimes your just have to take a chance.
- Canon XL 11″x14″ mixed media journal
- Liquitex basic acrylic paints
- Mars black
- Titanium white
- Neutral gray value 5
- Light blue permanent
- Cerulean blue hue
- Primary blue
- Phthalocyanine blue
- Holbein acrylic colours mat – Prussian blue M035
- Golden Gesso
- Faber-Castell Gelatos in Metallic blueberry
- Faber-Castell Pitt pen – medium
- Ranger Archival Ink
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection – Handwritten Thoughts
- Dylusion Stencil – Holes Large
- Heidi Swapp stencil – Dots
- Americana doily stencil
This was fun. And exciting. And so very messy. I can’t wait to do it again tomorrow!