Drawing of a Girl Materials List
I had a lot of fun drawing this out. It’s so relaxing to pick up a pencil and sketch. Things might not turn out 100%, and the final piece might not look anything like what you imagined when you sat down, but as long as you enjoyed the journey, it’s all worthwhile. I know personally I need to practice drawing more. Focus on symmetry, shading, and proportion. I will work on these but in the meantime I’m not going to beat myself up if things don’t turn out 100%.
- 11″x14″ Strathmore 300 Series Drawing Pad
- Pranc 3B Drawing Pencil
- Faber Castell Pitt Oil Based Pencils in Sanguine 112920, and Soft Black 112602
- Generals Charcoal 557 4B Soft
- Generals Charcoal White 558
- Masters Paper Stump
- Crayola Pencils in Peach and Magenta
- Derwent Inktense in Dusky Purple 0730, and Spring Green 1550
- Kylon Crystal Clear spray
*All materials except for the drawing pad and the Crayolas came from The Paint Spot*
This took me about an hour and was photographed with my iPhone 6.
Lastly, I just wanted to say about my supplies… Yes I’m using Crayola Pencil Crayons. Why? Because they’re what I have currently. Maybe, one day, when I can afford it, I will get myself an amazing set of high end pencil crayons, but for now, I’ll make do with these.