Day One, Here We Go!
I was so excited to start the new project, that I even filmed the process of making it. Of course, my video editing software has decided to fight with me all afternoon so it’s not done yet. However, the above little video of the still shots I got worked, so yay to that!
I’m happy to say, the first art piece is done, and already uploaded to the 365yegproject.com website. Here’s the link.
Here is the full list of materials (and where I got them) used in this project:
- 3″x5″ stretched canvas from DeSerres
- Prima Finnabair Art Basics – 3D Matte Gel from Treasured Memories
- Golden – Gesso from The Paint Spot
- Stampendous Frantage Aged Gold Embossing Powder from Treasured Memories
- Stampendous Frantage Gilded Mica Fragments from Treasured Memories
- Creative Embellishments – Gears from Treasured Memories
- boozybear.blogspot – Steampunk Winders from Treasured Memories
- Dylusion Ink Sprays in Vibrant Turquoise, After Midnight, and Slate Grey from Treasured Memories
- Recollections Embellishments – Flowers 319097 and 319115 from Michaels
- Heidi Swapp Ink Sprays – Teal and Tea from Michaels
I will post the full length video as soon as I can!
Thanks for looking 🙂